• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Broken Widget: Undefined Index

kdg

Earlier today, I noticed the social slider was broken on the front-end of my site and displayed an error message about choosing a different hashtag or username. I tried deactivating the plugin and re-sycing the instagram account, but no luck.

I went back into the admin panel now and found the whole widget section is inactive and this message:
Notice: Undefined index: wp_inactive_widgets in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-slider-widget/admin/views/tab-widgets.php on line 15

No one has touched the files on the site. What could have happened? How can I fix this?

kdg

Earlier today, I noticed the social slider was broken on the front-end of my site and displayed an error message about choosing a different hashtag or username. I tried deactivating the plugin and re-sycing the instagram account, but no luck.

I went back into the admin panel now and found the whole widget section is inactive and this message:
Notice: Undefined index: wp_inactive_widgets in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/instagram-slider-widget/admin/views/tab-widgets.php on line 15

No one has touched the files on the site. What could have happened? How can I fix this?

Since this new error message appeared, I have also tried to remove the IG account and add in back in, but I able unable to delete it

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Does this break the Widget page in the plugin?
Does the standard Wordpress widget page work fine?

You can simply add your account again - it will replace the previous one. If you can't delete your account with the Delete button, open the browser console before clicking the Delete button and take a screenshot of the errors, if any.

kdg

I no longer have the "Notice message" I reported, but I still cannot remove/re-add the account and I still have the error about choosing a different hashtag or username is displaying on the front-end

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
Displaying instagram instagram feed or hashtags without authorization is gradually blocked by instagram itself, so you can see Images not found.

Can you give me access to the admin panel so I can check it out? Via private messages here.