• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Redeclare Eval PHP

Odair Jr

Hi, I'm with problem un Snippets and I don't know how resolve. How redeclare montaTexto in shortcode-php.php?

"Um erro do tipo E_COMPILE_ERROR foi causado na linha 89 do arquivo wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcode-php.php(52) : eval()'d code. Mensagem de erro: Cannot redeclare montaTexto() (previously declared in public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcode-php.php(52) : eval()'d code:90)"

Tks

Odair Jr

BUG - If you see this error in the logs: "E_COMPILE_ERROR ... eval()'d code"

This means that you have already declared (montaTexto) such a function already exists in WordPress or in one of the plugins or in one of your snippets.
Thanks for your support. I can't understand where exist this error in funcion. I saw my code and file shortcode-php.php and I can´t found this duplicade function. This error started when I back backup for one error in other thing, so before this all worked very well. But now I don't know how resolve this. Any idea how I can resolve this?

Temyk

Developer & Support
If you made a snippet backup, this snippet may also be running. You need to search in one of your snippets, but not in the plugin code.

Odair Jr

If you made a snippet backup, this snippet may also be running. You need to search in one of your snippets, but not in the plugin code.
Yes, I seached, my snippets has only one funtion with montatexto, find bellow the code where mention the MontaTexto, don't have any other local.

PHP:
if (!empty($_SESSION["faturamento"])) {
    montaTexto();
}

$textoEmail = "Nome: $p_nome\n Telefone: $p_telefone\n LMG: $lmg \n Faturamento: De R$$de até R$$ate ";

function montaTexto(){
    $texto1 = "<p class='cot txt-1'><strong>".$_SESSION["cliente"]."</strong><br/>Sua cotação ficou avaliada em: </p>";
    $texto2 = "<p class='cot txt-2'>R$".$_SESSION["valorSeguro"]."</p>";
    $texto2 = "<p class='cot txt-2' id='tooltip'><span style='border-bottom: 1px dotted;'>R$".$_SESSION["valorSeguro"]."</span> *
                <span class='tooltiptext'>* Franquia de 10% dos prejuízos com mínimo de R$ 10.000,00, por sinistro</span>
               </p>";
    $texto3 = "<p class='cot txt-3'> <strong>Faturamento Anual</strong><br> "
            . $_SESSION["faturamento"] . "</br>"
            . "<strong>Limite Máximo de Garantia (LMG)</strong><br> R$" . $_SESSION["lmg"]
            . "</p>";
    echo $texto1.$texto2.$texto3;
}

Last edited by a moderator:

Temyk

Developer & Support
In this code, the function is declared once. But it is also declared in a different place.
Just change the name of the montaTexto() function in your snippet.

Odair Jr

In this code, the function is declared once. But it is also declared in a different place.
Just change the name of the montaTexto() function in your snippet.
Don't resolve, I backed backup in server befere this error, but same yet the error persist. The code don't have nothing diferent. I don't know more what I do.

Temyk

Developer & Support
You can grant me access to the admin panel of your site in private messages on the forum. Then I was able to look