• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Can you update your roadmap?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hello,

Are you on schedule for the update this week? Or it's gonna be postpone once again?
Hi,

Sorry, testing the plugin has not been completed yet, errors still appear. We cannot release this publicly until we close all the problems with the new version.

I am not deceiving you, I showed you a screenshot of the new version of the plugin. As soon as we are sure that this won't break user sites, we will release the release to the public.

I think you will wait for him next week.

Best regards, Alex

Hi,

Sorry, testing the plugin has not been completed yet, errors still appear. We cannot release this publicly until we close all the problems with the new version.

I am not deceiving you, I showed you a screenshot of the new version of the plugin. As soon as we are sure that this won't break user sites, we will release the release to the public.

Best regards, Alex
Alright, make sure there is no errors of course.

Best regards,

Adrien.

Hi,

Best regards, Alex
Hello Alex,

Any news regarding the update?

Thanks, keep the good work :)

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hello Alex,

Any news regarding the update?

Thanks, keep the good work :)
Hi, Adrien

Maybe you want to get the beta version before the official release? However, there may be bugs in it, what do you think about this?

For use on a test site only.

Best regards, Alex

Hi, Adrien

Maybe you want to get the beta version before the official release? However, there may be bugs in it, what do you think about this?

For use on a test site only.

Best regards, Alex
If that something you guys can do I would love to try it out before official release yep :)

I will try in staging don't worry.

Best regards,

Adrien.