• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Some Images Dissappeared After Optimization

I just downloaded robin image optimizer and optimized the images on my website. Now some of the images on my site have disappeared. I use elementor to page build and the images still appear in elementor when I edit the page but do not show up when the page goes live. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I think that it doesn't apply to general image widgets in elementor but only to more complicated ones that have text and other features like galleries.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

First of all, send a link to the page where there are "disappeared" images. Or tell us what it means "images disappeared on the page"?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Try disabling Lazy Load in the plugin settings.

akaale

I've noticed that if I leave the size settings as default (full) the image doesn't work, but if I assign a value manually it works
Eg. Here I changed "full" to 500px and worked just fine.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-08 a las 13.37.36.png

Mam ten sam problem, że po aktualizacji strony po załadowaniu zdjęć w Elementorze ich nie widać. Wyłączyłem wtyczkę Lazy Load i pomogło. Tylko
jest nadal problem bo mnie zależy na Dział wtyczki Lazy Load. Co zrobić?

Jest zastanawiające, że nowa wersja wtyczki Robin 1.4.6 (do niedawna była 1.4.5 bez Lazy Load) została wprowadzona z tak poważnym błędem, który się objawia po pierwszym użyciu wtyczki. Mam nadzieję, że autorzy to szybko naprawią.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello, @Andrzej

Please write in English.
Lazy loading works via JS. Make sure that you don't have any errors in the browser console. This affects how scripts work.

Hello,
I sent it in English but I think I had the translation turned on.
Thank you for your response. I guess I'm not complete on what JS is.
Greetings
Andrew

Of course I have JS enabled and working. Nevertheless, Lazy loading does not work, and actually does not work or not, because it causes the images to be missing from the page after the update.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Make sure that you don't have any errors in the browser console. This affects how scripts work.

I have no errors in my browser. There are many more entries in the reports on the same topic - the application is probably not the cause of the problem.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Send us a link to your site so that we can view it.

To state that Lazy loading does not work on my portal, I would have to provide administrative data. I won't do that, too much of a risk. Personally, I think that the fault is not on my website and the environment I work in, but on the plugs. A plugin without this functionality works.