• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IDEA Admin Menu Editor Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use Admin Menu Editor Pro from https://adminmenueditor.com/ on all installs and that works great.
However, somehow Clearfy is the only plugin that doesn’t have it’s sub-menu links showing in a sub-menu in there – which makes organising around it kind of a nuisance.
Even if I manually move them all into sub-menus, they all get moved back to parent menu links when saving.
Not sure how to contact you if you need me to share that plugin to test with?
Otherwise love what you’re doing!
I can’t tell what your business model might be but I can’t see any way to show our support other than good karma reviews?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Please send us (email from Clearfy menu) your test site login and password with installed Admin Menu Editor Pro. We’ll look what we can do with compatibility. Also don’t forget copy your above forum message into email.
We’re working for Clearfy premium functions so in the nearest future you can become a customer and/or affiliate. And if you want to donate right now, go to the Clearfy menu, scroll down and do it with PayPal =)

Status
Not open for further replies.