• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

All comments are being marked spam

SInce the last round of upgrades, I'm finding all comments are being labeled as spam, including responses from the blog owners. I installed this on almost all my clients' sites because it worked so well before. I even bought the pro version to upgrade them. But now I'm being flooded with complaints about people saying their comments are being called spam and owners whose responses to other comments are being put in spam as well. Had to uninstall the pro version on a half dozen sites so far. The most recent round of complaints came from comments at Dog-Eared Passport - John Henderson's Adventures in Travel and Food

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

You have the jetpack comments widget installed. And it reports spam. Our plugin has nothing to do with it. You can verify this by disabling our plugin and trying to send a comment

arnofskim

Como pasajero, tienes derecho a un transporte seguro. Si un accidente ocurre mientras usas los servicios de Uber o Lyft, la compañía tiene coberturas de seguro diseñadas para protegerte. En California, estas coberturas pueden incluir compensación por tus lesiones personales, gastos médicos y, en algunos casos, pérdida de ingresos debido a la incapacidad temporal causada por el accidente.