• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Avada Theme integration

RobPymer

Hi,
I am currently working through the php code within my site and transferring it to snippets as required. However, I have a very large and complicated page that includes php and many Fusion Builder shortcodes. This has worked as required with the [insert_php] tags but now I am experiencing issues with the fusion shortcodes.

The problem that I have, is that the fusion 'shortcodes/elements' are just being echoed within the browser and are not being rendered correctly.
For example, I have Fusion shortcodes within my php snippet as below, which show the information within a 'Modal box':

Code:
if($classname == "Toddler")

{

echo "[fusion_modal_text_link name=\"mon_toddler_$mon_random_characters\"]Toddler[/fusion_modal_text_link][fusion_modal name=\"mon_toddler_$type\" title=\"Toddler\" size=\"small\" show_footer=\"yes\"]<ul>

<li>Suitable from around 14 months</li>

<li>Further enhance swimming skills leading to independent swimming</li>

<li>Essential lifesaving and safety skills</li>

<li>Fun, imaginative, Interactive and age appropriate lessons</li>

<li>promotes social, cognitive and physical development</li>

</ul>[/fusion_modal]";

}
When I then view it within a browser, it just displays the Fusion shortcode as below and doesn't create the 'Modal box' with the information inside:

[fusion_modal_text_link name="mon_toddler"]Toddler[/fusion_modal_text_link][fusion_modal name="mon_toddler" title="Toddler" size="small" show_footer="yes"]
  • Suitable from around 14 months
  • Further enhance swimming skills leading to independent swimming
  • Essential lifesaving and safety skills
  • Fun, imaginative, Interactive and age appropriate lessons
  • promotes social, cognitive and physical development
[/fusion_modal]

How do I get the Fusion shortcodes to work within a snippet?

Best wishes

Rob

Last edited:

RobPymer

Hi,
Solved it by realising to use do_shortcode() such as:

Code:
echo do_shortcode("[fusion_modal_text_link name=\"mon_toddler\"]Toddler[/fusion_modal_text_link]");