• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Cache folder keeps loading old content despite delete & reinstall

fpsuwit

Hi,

An old cache folder keeps reapparing and loading old content on FTP server, preventing font-awesome from loading correctly on my revolution slider.

I cleared cache from the plugin dashboard, deleted the folder multiple times on my FTP, did a total reinstall of the Clearfy plugin (worked fine until this morning), but it keeps loading fonts from my old developpement environnement (localhost instead of live domain).

I checked the database after migration and there is no entry from localhost server left anywhere.

Where does Clearfy plugin stores these and how can I truly delete those old cache files ?
Thank you !

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Clearfy plugin only caches scripts and styles if you use the Minify and Combine component. To clear the Minify and Combine component cache manually, you can delete the cache folder \wp-content\cache\wmac.

Problem is solved when Clearfy plugin or Minify and Combine component is deactivated?

Best regards, Alex

fpsuwit

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your answer. Problem is indeed solved when Minify is deactived !
Does this mean I can't use this component anymore ? It was one of the main reason I chose this plugin, I thought it would help get a better score on Google page speed insight.

Thank you for your help, however !
Florence

Daria

Здравствуйте.
появилось такое сообщение: We analyzed your site and decided that in order to get the maximum result in optimizing your site, you will need to install additional plugins: Minify and Combine component.
Вот по этому компоненту вопрос - он же уже предустановлен и активен, и если имеется ввиду отдельный плагин, какой именно вы посоветуете установить?

Last edited: