• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Cannot Re Enable Backend Assets Manager In Clearfy 1.6.2

Temyk

Developer & Support
Enable this feature in the Asset Manager settings (CLEARFY - PERFORMANCE - Asset Manager)
1575368377190.png

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. I cannot turn off this feature, with or without the downloaded assets manager. This feature was off after the first download and activation of Clearfy. I activated this feature soon after install. I would like to reset this feature to off. Everytime I make the change and save, this feature enables itself. I cannot place the feature back to the default state. I have also deactivated and reactivated the plugin as well as downloaded and activated the Asset Manager plugin. Willing to concede that I may be doing something wrong, I just do not know what it is .

Temyk

Developer & Support
Open the page with these settings. Then update it(F5). Then turn off this option and click Save

I am grateful for the input but still no success . Accessed settings, F5, turned off feature and clicked on save . The feature turned itself back on . I attempted again and hit F5 twice before changing and saving desired settings . The feature turned itself back on again. Scratching head.

I found it ! I just deactivated all other plugins and the feature is now off . Software conflict. I sincerely thank you for your time in this matter .