• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Can't add a second account

I have purchased PRO and activated one website with the key and it's working great.
I have installed the plugin on the 2nd website and activated, but when I try to add an account, it only shows me the first instagram account I have set up, and won't allow me to add another. How do I add a second account so I can add it to my second website?

If I click "Button not working" (on the Instagram ADD ACCOUNT button) it simply opens another widow the same .. ?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

On the second site the license is activated and the premium plugin is activated? Do you connect the same accounts on both sites?

yes, key has been used to activate premium plugin on 2nd site. 2 separate sites linking to 2 separate instagram accounts. but when I log into wp login, and go to "social slider widgets" > "settings" and click ADD ACCOUNT, it links the 1st instagram account by default and doesn't let me add another account

Temyk

Developer & Support
You need to log in to another Instagram account in the browser, then click Add Account