• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Fatal error: Failed opening required JsonMapper.php

Hi,
I had a critical error with this alert: CRITICAL require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/[...]/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/jsonmapper/JsonMapper.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/[...]/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/admin/includes/class.request.php in line 25

This a plugin conflict or other thing?
Regards,
Ludovic

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hi,

Is there still a problem? If so, under what conditions is this error displayed?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Are you using the latest version of the plugin?

You can find the folder with the plugin on the following path: /wp-content/plugins/insert-php
Just attach the archive with the plugin to this thread, I will check it out. Perhaps you had some kind of error when updating the plugin.

Best regards, Alex

I have the last version but effectively I don't have the file 'JsonMapper.php' in my path '/insert-php/includes/jsonmapper/JsonMapper.php', archive of my plugin in attachment, thank you

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
I have the last version but effectively I don't have the file 'JsonMapper.php' in my path '/insert-php/includes/jsonmapper/JsonMapper.php', archive of my plugin in attachment, thank you
Perhaps the attachment is not attached. Try again or give a link to google disk.