• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Google Analytics Is Not Working On Clearfy Version 1.5.3

Very recently I installed Clearfy ,Version 1.5.3 . After learning of all of the options , I decided to use the Cache Google Analytics feature . After entering the tracking code from my Google Analytics page , deleted the Google Tracking tag per instructions . I then cleared all site cache and prformed a test hit through Google Analytics . After waiting for over 20 minutes , I decide to leave the page open , start some laundry to give Google a little time . I returned 20 minutes later , still no site hit . I have tried several times to allow Google to post the hit . No success . My frustration is that this Clearfy plugin has given me site loading speeds that I have only dreamed about . I love this plug in . All of my WordPress site software is up to date . My PHP , Mysql , and WordPress . All of my plugins are up to date and the Clearfy plugin is shown as compatible with my site . Any help would be highly appreciated . I do not relish the prospect of deciding which one is more important .
Blazing fast site loads times without Google Analytics or Substantially lower site load speeds with Google Analytics .
Thank You .
Michael Starley
Personal Drone Repair

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

By default, the "Track logged in Administrators" option is disabled in Clearfy. You were hit from the admin? Give me the website address so I can check.
1559029111213.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hi.

Your site has JavaScript errors. Correct them and try to check again
1559202985606.png

Thank you very much for your time in this matter . Not only is the plugin a fantastic find , your customer service is above and beyond . I have resolved the issue and Google Analytics is now tracking properly . Thank you once again Temyk !

Michael Starley
Personal Drone Repair