• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Main Menu Broken in Mobile

I have turned on/off every possible setting one by one in Clearfy and consistently checked on Mobile, but the main menu is still broken. I can see this has been posted before but was never resolved. Please help

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hi,

If you deactivate Clearfy, does the menu appear?
Send a link to your website.

Sorry but I cannot even find where to deactivate it, since Clearfy is in the top Admin toolbar and not in the list of plugins. Navigating to "Clearfy Settings," all I can see is option to Disable Menu in Admin Bar or Complete Uninstall.

I did, however, deactivate/re-activate all of my other plugins, one by one, and still this menu is not showing in Mobile. So, I am fairly certain it is a problem with Clearfy plugin.

My website is www.VagabondDisposition.com

Temyk

Developer & Support
Sorry but I cannot even find where to deactivate it, since Clearfy is in the top Admin toolbar and not in the list of plugins. Navigating to "Clearfy Settings," all I can see is option to Disable Menu in Admin Bar or Complete Uninstall.
If you deactivate Clearfy in the list of plugins, the problem is solved?

I'm not sure you are understanding me clearly. Clearfy does not appear in my list of plugins. Navigating to "Clearfy Settings," all I can see is option to Disable Menu in Admin Bar or Complete Uninstall. Please see the 2 screenshots below.

Cannot Deactivate Clearfy.jpg

Cannot Deactivate Clearfy 2.jpg

Temyk

Developer & Support
The browser console shows JavaScript errors on your site. Fix them and check the menu again
1559888697948.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
I'm not sure you are understanding me clearly. Clearfy does not appear in my list of plugins. Navigating to "Clearfy Settings," all I can see is option to Disable Menu in Admin Bar or Complete Uninstall. Please see the 2 screenshots below.
The plugin is not called Clearfy. In the list it is called Webcraftic Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin