• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Move Woody Snippets to Woody Ad Snippets

Three questions/issues:
1. I was confused and paid for Woody Snippets Premium and Woody Ad Snippets Premium and both are loaded (I would like a refund for the Woody Snippets Premium since Woody Ad Snippets looks like a complete replacement)
2. I cannot see Woody Ad Snippets Settings or see it in the Dashboard (but it is shown as a active plugin). Is that because both are loaded? I'm afraid to remove Woody Snippets and loose my existing Snippets.
3. Do I have to move my existing Woody Snippets over to Woody Ad Snippets?

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

You have everything right. Premium plugin is an addon for a free plugin and they must be installed together. In the second screenshot, I see that you have a section in the menu, it has Settings and a section with snippets

But I have both the Woody Snippets plugin and the Woody Ad Snippets plugin loaded and I cannot get to any screen for Woody Ad Snippets. I don't need them both, correct? Which one should I delete, if any? I thought the Premium version of Woody Snippets allowed you to refer to a name in the shortcode rather than the id, but i'm also not seeing that option.

Last edited:

Temyk

Developer & Support
You can configure this in the snippet editor.

OK, I see it now.
I have both the Woody Snippets plugin and the Woody Ad Snippets plugin loaded and I cannot get to any screen for Woody Ad Snippets. I don't need them both, correct? Which one should I delete, if any?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Our plugin calls Woody ad snippets (PHP snippets | Insert PHP)
As in your screenshot. What other plugin are we talking about?

Ok. So the final issue is that I just (stupidly) paid $57 for Woody Snippets Premium and another $57 for Woody Ad Snippets. Can I get a refund of one of these payments? I have 1 website and don't need 2 licenses. The invoices are:
Invoice: 20200402-187068
Invoice: 20200402-187083

Last edited: