• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Not working since update

Hi, I have installed the update & followed the instructions to delete instagram account, re add it and change from personal to business in the widget search settings but its, not working - It says no images found, try some other hashtag or user name.
Thanks

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hi.

Check your widget settings. Perhaps there is a need to change your Account to a Business account

Temyk

Developer & Support
Please, send screenshots of the plugin settings and widget settings.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I asked for a screenshot of the plugin settings- the page where you add accounts. But I can see that you have selected a Business account, but it is not added in the settings

Temyk

Developer & Support
Either add a business account in the settings, or switch the widget to an Account

I asked for a screenshot of the plugin settings- the page where you add accounts. But I can see that you have selected a Business account, but it is not added in the settings
Hi Temyk, sorry, here is the other screen shot, I had already previously deleted the IG Account and re-connected twice.
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 7.39.56 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 7.39.56 am.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
You have added a Personal account, and a Business account is selected in the widget settings. Therefore, images are not displayed. Select an Account in the widget settings!
1583474250265.png

The Migration folder exists in the update. Check with yourself if you have this folder. If it does not exist , then delete the plugin and install it again. The settings are saved

Phonk79

Maybe I can join this conversation.... I have the same or at least similar issues.

I added the personal account and it says it's successfully connected. Then I returned to Widget-Settings. I figured out, that I can't save the new Settings. The site doesn't respond when I'm hitting the Save-Button. If I leave the page it asked me, that I should save - but it doesn't work.