• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Optimization after thumbnail regeneration

konyverdo

Hi!

I optimized all of my website's images with the plugin. Everything went well. On gtmetrix I had 100 out of 100 points on image optimization.

But later I realised that I have a lot of unused thumnail sizes so I regenerated the thumbnails with a force regeneration plugin.

Now the plugin says that all of my images are optimized. Therefore I can't run a new bulk optimization process. However gtmetrix gives me very low scores.
And on the settings page I don't see all of my current thumbnail sizes. Therefore I am not able to optimize these ones.
For example on my woocommerce shop page the image sizes are the following: 300x400 px
How can I optimize these sizes and how can I start a new bulk optimization?

Thank you for the help,

Last edited:

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

To start the optimization again, you need to restore the backup and run the optimization

konyverdo

Hello Temyk,

Unfortunately I didn't do backup. But the optimization doesn't work well with the recently uploaded images and this is the bigger problem. I can't optimize the thumbnails what I use because I don't see these sizes on the settings page.

Thank you,

Temyk

Developer & Support
The plugin itself makes a backup copy if it is enabled in the settings.
All registered thumbnail sizes should be displayed in the settings. Are you sure that the thumbnail size you need is registered?