• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Photos are Large in Footer

Hi there,

I have my settings for this widget set for "Slider-Normal". The images from my Instagram account are populating on my webpage in enormous size. I've read two similar threads on this topic in this forum and it's not working for me. You can see my site by going to www.thankfulsweets.com

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

This template takes up 100% of the width of the block in which it is located. To fix this, you need to edit the theme and place the widget area in a block of the desired size.

I hate to be a bother, but it’s still not working. I placed it originally in my footer which is supposed to be a fixed section. I then added it to a full width coded section on the home page. The divi theme doesn’t allow me to edit the height.
Can you offer any additional options?

Temyk

Developer & Support
You need to write the correct CSS styles for a block with a widget in the footer

Temyk

Developer & Support
Do you want to display instagram posts on your site's pages? Then this is the correct plugin. Try using a different template in the widget settings. For Example Thumbnails