• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION PRE SALE info

Angelo

Hi, I think I am going to buy the pro license but I have a few questions:
- if I install on an already optimized site by Robin Image free... how the pro will create the webP images?
- suppose my sites are running since a few months your pro plugin and all the webP images are created and used... what happen if I stop the pro license? all the sites will return to the old jpg/png media?

thank you very much

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

- if I install on an already optimized site by Robin Image free... how the pro will create the webP images?
If the images on your site are already optimized by the Robin plugin, you will need to restore the backup and run the optimization again with the WebP option enabled.

suppose my sites are running since a few months your pro plugin and all the webP images are created and used... what happen if I stop the pro license? all the sites will return to the old jpg/png media?
Images are optimized and converted forever, but the Webp delivery method will stop working when your license expires