• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Slider Stopped Working

Hello,

I have installed Clearfy but turned off HTML, JS and CSS optimisation but my homepage slider still isn't coming up, nor my gallery link so it seems to be blocking images on the homepage. What setting have I got wrong please?

www.oliviascoffee.co.uk

Thank you!

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

There are errors on your website in the browser console. If you have installed caching plugins, update the cache in them.
Try disabling Clearfy - slider appears?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Clearfy probably conflicts with another optimization plugin - Swift.
Disable Clearfy to see how gallery/slider is displayed

Temyk

Developer & Support
Send me your Clearfy settings. You can export them in the "Clearfy Settings" section

Is this what you wanted:

{"wbcr_clearfy_attachment_pages_redirect":"1","wbcr_clearfy_comment_text_convert_links_pseudo":"1","wbcr_clearfy_content_image_auto_alt":"1","wbcr_clearfy_css_aggregate":"0","wbcr_clearfy_css_datauris":"0","wbcr_clearfy_css_defer":"0","wbcr_clearfy_css_exclude":"wp-content\/cache\/, wp-content\/uploads\/, admin-bar.min.css, dashicons.min.css","wbcr_clearfy_css_include_inline":"0","wbcr_clearfy_css_inline":"0","wbcr_clearfy_css_optimize":"0","wbcr_clearfy_deactive_preinstall_components":"a:1:{i:0;s:9:\"cyrlitera\";}","wbcr_clearfy_disable_comments":"disable_comments","wbcr_clearfy_disable_emoji":"1","wbcr_clearfy_html_keepcomments":"0","wbcr_clearfy_html_optimize":"0","wbcr_clearfy_if_modified_since_headers":"1","wbcr_clearfy_js_aggregate":"0","wbcr_clearfy_js_exclude":"seal.js, js\/jquery\/jquery.js","wbcr_clearfy_js_forcehead":"1","wbcr_clearfy_js_include_inline":"0","wbcr_clearfy_js_optimize":"0","wbcr_clearfy_js_trycatch":"1","wbcr_clearfy_last_modified_exclude":"","wbcr_clearfy_pseudo_comment_author_link":"1","wbcr_clearfy_redirect_archives_author":"1","wbcr_clearfy_redirect_archives_date":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_adjacent_posts_link":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_js_version":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_last_item_breadcrumb_yoast":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_meta_generator":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_recent_comments_style":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_replytocom":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_rsd_link":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_shortlink_link":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_style_version":"1","wbcr_clearfy_remove_wlw_link":"1","wbcr_clearfy_right_robots_txt":"1","wbcr_clearfy_robots_txt_text":"# This space intentionally left blank\r\n# If you want to learn about why our robots.txt looks like this, read this post: https:\/\/yoa.st\/robots-txt\r\nUser-Agent: *\r\nHost: https:\/\/oliviascoffee.co.uk\r\nSitemap: https:\/\/oliviascoffee.co.uk\/sitemap_index.xml","wbcr_clearfy_set_last_modified_headers":"1","wbcr_clearfy_yoast_remove_head_comment":"1","wbcr_clearfy_yoast_remove_image_from_xml_sitemap":"1","wbcr_clearfy_yoast_remove_json_ld_output":"0","wbcr_clearfy_yoast_remove_json_ld_search":"0"}

Temyk

Developer & Support
With your settings I have everything displayed. Then the conflict with the settings of another plugin, for example your plugin gallery.

On the main page of the site in the browser console there are errors. Because of them, the slider is not displayed. Correct them.
And then try to reset settings of Clearfy. This can be done on the main page of the plugin.

I think the errors are me trying to pellet the font for the slider and it's failing because the slider isn't working if that makes sense?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Activate Clearfy and disable other plugins one by one. To understand which plugin is in conflict