• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Snippets & Multisite

Hello everyone :) LOVE the plugin and even upgraded to the premium version.

I know that multi-site support was recently added. I am looking for a way to manage static content in one location for numerous sites. Does anyone know if Woody Ad Snippets is capable of providing snippets and shortcodes that are usable across the multisite network?

For example, I create an HTML snippet that I want to insert across more than one site in my network. Am I able to create this snippet in one location (the main site) and then use it in any other site or do I need to re-create the html snippet on every site?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Woody plugin works separately on each site of the network. However, you can use the snippet Library to use the same snippet on different sites. This works through your license key, the snippet library identifies you by it.
Add a snippet to the library by clicking the "Save to cloud" button, then add this snippet from the library to the site.

Snippets in the library are essentially templates, that is, from the library you add them to the site, and then you can edit

Hi, If I use the library of the premium version, Can I change the snippet in the library and automatically change in all the sites that used this snippet?