• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Social Slider Widget stopt at 30th of November to pull pictures from our IG feed

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Send a screenshot of the widget settings.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Try to remove this widget and create it again

We are having the same problem - widget worked well until recently. Now it only works for hashtag, not username. If I use username, we get error "
No images found!
Try some other hashtag or username"
I have deactivated plugin and reactivated, removed widget and replaced, and also changed the number of images to show but nothing works! Please help.

Temyk

Developer & Support
@belleD You need to use an Account. Instagram is gradually blocking the ability to receive images without authorization.

@Temyk Thank you! That worked. One thing though, I can't get rid of the caption below the image which says "by towardstomorrowenergy" on rollover ... ?

Temyk

Developer & Support
@Temyk Thank you! That worked. One thing though, I can't get rid of the caption below the image which says "by towardstomorrowenergy" on rollover ... ?
Show on the screenshot or give the address of the site, so I can see what exactly you mean.
But if I understand you correctly, then this text is part of the template. It cannot be disabled

Temyk

Developer & Support
Social Slider Widget stopt at 30th of November to pull pictures from our IG feed.
The problem is solved. I changed the "Check for new images every" option. Probably when you update this parameter is put on hold.

Temyk

Developer & Support
This copy "by towardstomorrowenergy" did not appear when the widget worked previously.
Select a different template. For Example Slider Overlay