• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Specific pages

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello!

What do you mean a specific page?

To snippets performed on certain pages, you need to use shortcodes. See documentation for details.

Last edited:
I want a code to only execute on certain page for example instead of all pages. I guess I need Pro version to do that?

Temyk

Developer & Support
You should choose "Where there is a shortcode"
1560947269174.png

and insert the shortcode of your snippet into the text of the post or page
1560947533385.png

See documentation for details.

PRO version is not needed, but with PRO version you will get additional functionality:
  • Snippets library
  • Bulk Import/Export
  • Code Revision
  • Additionally logic
  • Clone snippets

I have read the documentation and do not understand how to get it working. I created a universal snippet with following code
Code:
<script data-cfasync="false" src="https://conversiongorilla.com/b.php?b=5215"></script>
. The code should be placed in footer. I only want that to appear on a particular page or pages. If I do on Automatic insertion & footer, it shows on every page. If I pick the short code from Woody menu on a page and place in text box, it does not show on page.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I have read the documentation and do not understand how to get it working. I created a universal snippet with following code...
Use HTML snippet and shortcode. I just checked with myself and it works.
And the Universal snippet works too. Send a screenshot of your snippet settings

Last edited:
In the conditional box on the bottom, it does not list the pages of my website. Only "Special Pages" or "all pages". If I use automatic insertion for footer, it appears on all pages of site. I just want to put a script in a single or several pages of my site in the footer.
1561029767449.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
Could you give access to the admin panel of your site so that I can solve this problem?

You can send access to your site in private messages on this forum.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Indeed, your snippet code only works correctly when placed in footer. You can do this:
1561034458842.png

This worked for me! I guess I was looking for the ability to pick from a menu of my pages on the site before. Thanks so much for your help and quick response time!

I have another issue now. I have installed premium version and it is activated, but Woody Snippets does not show anywhere in Wordpress Dashboard like it did when I had free version?

1561039011279.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
The premium version of the plugin works only with the main version. No need to uninstall the main version