• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION TEST VERSION of Social Slider Widget

Temyk

Support team
Staff member
instagram-slider-widget.zip

We are trying to solve the problem with adding an account and have prepared another test version. You can install it on your website and check if your account is added. It is better to test not on the main site.

We are waiting for your feedback!

Last edited:

tornado

I've tested this in Chrome.

Installed the new version, activated it.

The big blue button for Instagram didn't work, so I tried the "Button not working?" button.

When I entered my token in the box and clicked "Add account" it just stalls and does nothing.

tornado

For what it is worth, @Temyk I just tested connecting to my personal (non business account) and the big blue button worked just like it should have.

This may be an issue with Business Accounts on Instagram.

Temyk

Support team
Staff member
When I entered my token in the box and clicked "Add account" it just stalls and does nothing.
Can you try again? At the same time, open the browser console to check if there are any errors.

Temyk

Support team
Staff member
During authorization you have a JS error. Therefore, authorization does not go further. Can you find out which plugin throws an error in the console? If not, I can detect it if you give me access to private forum chat

tornado

I de-activated all of the plugins, and still got the same result.

If you want, I can share if that helps.