• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Two bugs. One, a formatting issue. The other? 'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

I'm using version 1.3.184 of Clearfy with WordPress 4.9.8....and have two bugs to report. Attaching screenshots for reference.

1. The formatting bug: our logo's icon and even the little dropdown arrow that appears on mouseover....spills out from the toolbar. I believe there are other things that are taking up space on the toolbar that are pushing these things outside the boundaries of the area that Clearfy claims as its own 'real estate' on the toolbar. Not good.

2. The other bug: when I click the little 'Clear Cache' option (on that same dropdown menu that is accessed from the toolbar), instead of nicely clearing my cace...I am then taken to a page on my site which says, 'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.' That site address: https://[private website name].com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=minify_and_combine-wbcr_minify_and_combine&wbcr_mac_clear_cache_success=1

I'm using a MacBook Pro Retina, by the way....which is why that error page mentions 'mac'....the same error happens on PC as well. FYI.

Thoughts?

Attachments

P.S.: other things on the toolbar have no problem 'playing nicely' with the items that compete for visual real estate there. Clearfy is the only thing that appears on the toolbar that gets 'pushed out' by other WordPress items there.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi, freelancer

Thanks for the detailed bug report!

Why you don't want to get an update of the current version of plugin (1.4.6)?

These bugs were only in old version, in new version we fixed them.

Best regards, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.