• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Version 1.3.0 automaticly updates - how to stay on this Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario

For different reasons i would like to stay on Version 1.3.0

Everytime you update Version 2.9. - my old Version gets updated too.
So how can I stay on Version 1.3.0?

THX

Mario

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
I don’t like the new plugin version. How can I roll back to 1.3.0 and don’t get updates?

First of all, please, take some time to actually go through the new version. Usually, it takes a week to see how useful this version may be for you. If you’ve faced any problems or found some bugs, feel free to contact us at our support forum.

You can always download the old version (1.3.0) from here.

To avoid getting updates, open the PHP file wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php and change the plugin version to 9.9.9.

Best regards, Alex

I have quite a few places in several websites using the [insert_php] . . . [/insert_php] protocol. I am gradually migrating to the new shortcode version but would like to know how much longer the older method will be supported.
Also out of curiosity I wonder why the newest version is called "Woody" and what motivated it. No criticism, just intrigued since when I first saw "Woody" in my plugin list I was worried something went wrong.
AND thankyou! for this great plugin which has been so helpful to me!
Best Regards,
Timothy Binkley

Kirill

Support team
Hi

"How long are you planning to support the old version 1.3.0?" (faq)
60% users have already downloaded 2.x.x version. We are trying to reach the number of 80%. The deadline for support is scheduled for March 1, 2019.

Best regards, Kirill
Webcraftic team

Status
Not open for further replies.