• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED VKONTAKTE API - crosspostings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, sorry, that I rite in english, I dont know russian.

My problem: I would like to set up crossposts from our website with our VK group. But if I posts new article it didnt works (but in the right side in the editing of article there it looks that it works: CrossPost to VK.com Wallis shown (888)...), nothing posts in VK. Second plugin - Jetpack which we have connected with Facebook page, it works. What should be the problem?

I set up the Access Token also group ID, I tried also my personal group id, both chances not work. I have this error message in setup, right under Access Token - User authorization failed: method is unavailable with group auth.

Is possible to fix it, or what we shoult do?

thank you

NO, as I said, on this place is written: User authorization failed: method is unavailable with group auth.

ANd this is my question, what shoudl I do to get there status: Valid...?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
1. Follow the instructions. Clear access token field and save the settings. Then click on the link shown in the screenshot:

1545081984312.png

2. Confirm authorization permission. After you see a blank page, copy link from address string that contains the access token.
1545081958423.png

3. Paste this variable into the Access to Current field, then wait a few seconds.
1545082410804.png

You should see this result:
1545082462688.png

4. Copy address of your VKontakte group.
1545081736269.png

5. Paste group address into the field Group Id. Wait a few seconds.
1545081797117.png

You should see this result:
1545081826787.png

6. Save settings

If you did everything right, then you can work with crossposting on VKontakte. I apologize that we could not complete translation, but we do not have time for this now.

Best regards, Alex

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.