• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Woocommerce and other plugins not showing

Several items are missing from the view of plugins. Woocommerce being one of them.
I've bought this instead of Asset Clean-up - but now see the clearly plugin isn't showing all plugins. Can this be fixed?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The asset Manager only displays plugins that are loaded on the page where you opened the Asset Manager.

To view Woocommerce, open the Asset Manager on the shop page.

Woocommerce loads on every page by default and it's not selective even if it's only used on one page out 50.

Trying it again from my shop page, Woocommerce isn't even showing there! Just one of the payment plugins, of which I have 3 installed.

You can see many native woocommerce assets being loaded on my homepage via gtmetrix against Home or /blog

I really like the way asset manager is configured via it's logic, but if it's missing several plugins, I might have to request a refund within my 14 days of order.

p.s if you're wondering, I've tried it with the 'Remove Woocommerce bloat' plugin deactivated - it doesn't make any difference and it's not designed to disable woocommerce.

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
On my site, I see Woocommerce in the list of plugins. Are you sure that Asset Clean-up is disabled?
1602838917140.png

Yes, asset clean-up is definitely disabled. If it was still somehow enabled I'd expect it to be impacting more than just woocommerce. Any ideas? I'm using the latest version of WP and WC with caching disabled currently.

mneumann

I have the same problem. Woocommerce is not showing as a plugin. Just some of the assets are showing, but it seems the plugin as a whole cannot be disabled on my installation. Also, plugins that do not produce an output do not seem to show up. It would be nice if any plugin could be disabled on a page to page basis. There are plugins that do not have a css file, but still produce a different kind of output, and I want to have a way to disable them when needed.