• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED wp-admin lockout

Needed to rename /insert-php/ dir via FTP to avoid this error today on my WP website...
Warning: Use of undefined constant no_register_link - assumed 'no_register_link' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/managem1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/class.execute.snippet.php(458) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/managem1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/class.execute.snippet.php:52) in /home/managem1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6029

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

This error is in one of your snippets. Somewhere in the code, you specified no_register_link, but forgot to put $ before the variable name. ( it should be $no_register_link)

Thank you. I suspected a bug since I haven't changed any of my snippets for months. Will see if I can edit without getting locked out.

Last edited:
As soon as I enable Woody ad snippets I get locked out of the dashboard. I need another way to edit my woody snippets -- where are they?

Temyk

Developer & Support
On the plugin page in the Wordpress repository, there is a Frequently asked question section that describes how to solve your problem with editing snippets.
But I'm glad you found a solution!