• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED 500 error on SAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just purchased your product and now I get a nasty error when trying to save on the Assets Manager frontend screen. Worked in depth with my server guys (WPXhosting) and there is nothing they can do. they even tried to downgreade the php version, all the way to 5.2, but still no luck. this is the php error we see:

-----
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/grandpxn/domains/staging.grandpx.news/public_html/wp-content/plugins/clearfy/components/assets-manager/includes/class.configurate-assets.php:740
-----

I can load the option screen on an article page fine. the minute I untick ANY js or css file or any other file and attempt to save, it immediately gives me a 500 timeout error. The resulting php error is above. I can provide my license key if needed. I now have replicated this on staging so we can troubleshoot. Please help.

Alex

Attachments

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to fix this in the official update of the plugin. If you do not want to wait, you can update the plugin manually.

Delete old Clearfy 1.5.0 plugin so that plugin settings are not removed, make sure that "Complete uninstall" option is disabled on "Clearfy settings" page.

Then download the new version of the plugin and install it through the admin panel. Here is the download link:
http://clearfy.pro/clearfy-1.5.1.zip

I hope this solves the problem. If you see that the problem recurs let me know!

Best regards, Alex

Hi,

Apologies, I away for a while.

So this helped the plugin run but it seems my server is having all sorts of issues with it. It does things in the background that causes numerous timeouts and generally very slow. I disabled most features and kept it slim, yet it was still producing very slow load times in the backend, and random timing out the side front end, Once I remove your plugin, the site had no more issues.

Maybe I can recreate it again in staging, install it and give you access so you can troubleshoot? When is the next version of the plugin out?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Yes, I could fix this problem. Send me access to your site in a private message on this forum.

Best regards, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.