• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Defining Custom Location

Hi,

Is there any way to define custom location other than header or footer to insert there?

For example, my customer wants to add some scripts right after <head> tag. So, looking for defining custom hook like wp_head() or wp_footer to add scripts in here to add scripts in here.

Thanks.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The plugin uses the wp_head hook to execute a snippet in the header. You can use any hooks in the snippet code that are executed after wp_head

Temyk

Developer & Support
You can use do_shortcode()

I already using the do_shortcode() function. But I need to define each snippet as short code in the header.php when I add it on Woody Snippet at Wordpress admin. Also, I have to remove the short code definition on the header.php if I disable the snippet on the Woody Snippet from the Wordpress admin panel. It's becoming hard to manage.

So, instead of this, if there is a constant hook on custom location and if I able to pick it from the Woody Snippet it would be great.

Temyk

Developer & Support
There is no such location in the plugin interface, since there is no such hook in Wordpress. You can use In header. Then the code will work in <head>