• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Error using short code in Elementor

I have tried to read back through the forum to see if there was already a solution. IM getting the message below when Im testing this plugin.. The PHP / HTML is rendering on the page but I cannot get back in using Elementor when the plugin is enabled. Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 15.43.57.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

This message indicates that your page template is not intended for an editor in the admin panel. Woody's plugin has nothing to do with it.

It only happens when woodys is activated and only on pages where I have the shortcode. As soon as I deactivate the plugin elementor works again as normal.

Temyk

Developer & Support
And what does the snippet code do on the page?

Snippet works 100% but as soon as I add the shortcode and save the page I cannot access the page again via elementor until I deactivate the plugin. Its fine as a workaround to deactivate woody but I thought there might be a simple fix

Also, just to add.. I thought maybe it was something to do with the theme on the site (Neve) but I tried it on two others (Hello & OceanWP) and got the same issue

Temyk

Developer & Support
Try disabling all snippets in the Woody plugin. Most likely there is an error in the code of your snippet.

Can you show in the screenshots the snippet code that you add with a shortcode to the page?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Try to place an empty snippet shortcode on the page, without the code.