• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Has anyone received a reply from Premium Support in the last few months?

I'm interested to know about others success in getting a reply from premium support.
I have a premium lifetime licence since about 2020, but NEVER get a reply
What are other users' experience?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,
we were having problems receiving premium support emails. Can you tell me your email so that I can search for your letter manually?

I believe my reply was lost
May I please have my premium serial number to access the premium features,
Also my problem is, that in mobile mode for social media slider, I only see a back/forth arrow on the left hand side, but not the Instagram d
feeds

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
I believe my reply was lost
May I please have my premium serial number to access the premium features,
Also my problem is, that in mobile mode for social media slider, I only see a back/forth arrow on the left hand side, but not the Instagram d
feeds
Hi, yes I can send you the key.

Can you remind me of your email that you used to make your purchase?

You can access all your licenses on the website Freemius - The new standard in selling WordPress plugins and themes, you need to log in as a buyer, use your email with which you purchased the plugin.

Last edited:

RusselKot

Staff member
Good afternoon.
Please make sure that your plugin is updated to the latest version, this is important for its functioning. The version of the plugin before the beginning of 2023 is no longer working.
Log in to your Instagram account -> more -> settings -> apps and websites -> active -> remove _Social Slider Feed_ .
Or just follow the link https://www.instagram.com/accounts/manage_access / and delete the applications of our plugin there.

After that, add the desired account again through the plugin. This solution will solve your connection problem.