• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION I Need help...

Dennis

Currently i`m trying to stage a website, but as im testing the frontend many images are not showing.
Now im wondering if the Plugin "Robin image optimizer" has somthing to do with that.

On the Live Site everything is working and all images are there (you can take the image url and download the image), but if you are trying to look in the FTP and search for the IMG there is no File to be found on the server....

Now idont have any idea how to solve this problem.
I tryed to download the img with the live Url and then to upload the image to the same Directory on the Staged website (that works).
But... i dont wanne waste many hours to download every image and upload it back (there are many.. many.. images missing).

Thank you in advance!

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The Robin plugin only optimizes images. If they are not displayed on the site, then you are doing something wrong with the site, but Robin has nothing to do with it

Dennis

Okay i understand.

Do you have any idea what is happaning with the images or do you have seen somthing like that happen?

Temyk

Developer & Support
I can't help anything without seeing the site