• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Images not working after optimized

When I optimize my pictures sometimes they dont show on my homepage. They are still in my gallery and I can see the thumbnail versions aswell as the image when I edit a post but in the published page the image is just a broken icon. When I deactivate the plugin the broken icon disappears. How can I find out what pictures are broken? I only find out by accident when I visit the pages. Do I have to visit every single page to see what images your plugin broke? Also some of my images are disappearing in my gallery where they turn grey and no longer work after being optimized. Thats kinda annoying since I can not see what picture I am missing. I really regret installing this plugin but I am afraid og deleting it cus I kinda feel that my optimized images will go aswell.

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Can you send a link to your website?

Japanoholic.dk

I have spend hours checking for missing images and replacing them with new uploaded ones so I don't know if there are any left. I had to do it manually cus my broken link checker did not notify me about them.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I need a page with a broken image to understand what the problem is.
Perhaps the problem is not even in image Optimization

Temyk

Developer & Support
Do not open the thumbnails 602x400. Check in Robin's settings if these thumbnails are optimized?

Temyk

Developer & Support
How did you solve the problem?