• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Incorrect warnings for the version check of the premium plugin

Hi,

Few days ago I raised a ticket in premium support but no response yet, so I raise it here again.
Premium support | Clearfy - wordpress optimization plugin and ultimate tweaker

Weeks ago I upgraded the Clearfy plugin and the premium plugin to the latest version, found that the upgrad for the old premium plugin can no longer be done in wp admin page, so I downloaded "Webcraftic Clearfy package" from my Clearfy account.

Right now the plugins versions are
> Clearfy - v2.1.9
> Clearfy package - v1.4.4

However, after upgrading to the latest version it shows warning mentioning that:
"Clearfy: You must upgrade the premium version of the Clearfy plugin to version 1.4.2, since the new Clearfy release isn't compatible with the previous version of the premium plugin."
(please check attached screenshot as well - Incorrect Warnings for checking premium plugin version.png)

Will there be issue for the compatibility for Clearfy and Clearfy premium plugins?

Thanks,
Feng

Last edited:

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

I'm sorry to be late with the reply! We had a long weekend, during which time a large number of letters accumulated. Now we have reached your request.

This problem is a bug in the Clearfy plugin, this notification should be disabled, but it still appears. I suggest you hide it now so it doesn't interfere with your work. In the new version of the Clearfy plugin we will fix this error and it will no longer bother you.

Clearfy v2.1.9 and Clearfy Pro v1.4.4 are compatible versions.