• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error, eval()'d code:18

aco.web

Hi There,

PHP version: 7.3.12
Wordpress version: 5.3
Woody ad snippets version: 2.2.9

I found the error below in my server's error_log, however everything seems okay and my PHP snippets are running okay.

Thanks.

Adrian.

[04-Dec-2019 17:04:24 Asia/Singapore] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function execute() on bool in /home/catholic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcode-php.php(52) : eval()'d code:18
Stack trace:
#0 /home/catholic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcode-php.php(52): eval()
#1 /home/catholic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/libs/factory/shortcodes/shortcode.class.php(287): WINP_SnippetShortcodePhp->html(Array, '', 'wbcr_php_snippe...')
#2 /home/catholic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/libs/factory/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(96): Wbcr_FactoryShortcodes329_Shortcode->render(Array, '', 'wbcr_php_snippe...')
#3 /home/catholic/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): Wbcr_FactoryShortcodes329_ShortcodeManager->__call('shortcode_WINP_...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
#5 /home/catholic/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(199): preg_replace_callback('/\\[(\\[?)(wbcr_p...', 'do_shortcode_ta...', '<div class="fus...')
#6 /home/catholic/pub in /home/catholic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcode-php.php(52) : eval()'d code on line 18

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

It was an error in the code of one of your snippets in which you call the execute() function on line 18