• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Premium clearfy.pro causing some of the component on homepage to crash

As above, please see attached. After i disabled "webcraftic clearfy package" and only allowed activation on webcraftic cleary wordpress optimization plugin, everything went back to normal. The premium support ticket did not help me at all, received a generic response from support.

PS: I did not configure much on the "clearfy package", the testimonial slider became distorted upon activation. Please help me with the above soonest, i am planning to deploy the website soon. I am able to provide you with the email if you require further support

1622109032564.png

1622108983175.png

Hi @Temyk, i sent an email to the premium channel (support@webcraftic.com ) which is the same link you provided... I am using webassetmgmt@mail.com to send you the support messages... There seems to be a conflict between the CDN (Gumlet) im using and clearfy.pro, and i've self diagnosed and rectified by switching it to Json and css file from cdn only... If i allow clearfy to process image via cdn, it will show up with distorted rows on my homepage..