• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Problem with paid Image Plugin

p3ntagon

Hi, i have bought the premium license key and have the following problem:

1) first i installed the free plugin and optimized my images with the setting "lossless". That worked fine.
2) then i decided to buy the premium key and i activated the license.
3) after activating the license i have changed settings from "lossless" to "lossy" and activated "WebP".
4) now i want to bulk optimize my images again with lossy settings but the plugin tells me that all images were already optimized.

When i check my website with gtmetrix or pingdom or webpagetest then i always get a grade D/E/F for my image optimizations and they tell me my images can be compressed by about 25%.

So right now the plugin is not working for me as i can not make another bulk optimization with "lossy" settings.

Kindly tell me, what to do or else if you agree for a refund?

thanks

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Restore backup images and optimize images again with a different compression mode. The "Convert to WebP" option must also be enabled before you optimize all images.

After optimization, share your jmetrix results, if there are errors, we will try to fix them.

1557256896161.png

Best regards, Alex