• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Showing Server Status: Down, Credits: Error, Next Credits Update: Error

When I logged in to the back end of WordPress, the Robin Image Optimizer plugin showed that the license wasn't activated. So I activated it again with the key I received, but the status of the server is showing down. It shows that credits are in error as well as the next credits update. Any idea of what is going on?

Robin Error.png

Sergey Chernukhin

Support team
Beta tester
Hello. Could you write to us here your email and the site address specified when buying a robin? We also need more details about your problem.

I've submitted the information you requested on that form. Now the status shows as stable.

I'm attempting to optimize the remaining images on the site and will let you know if there are any other problems.

Zemenv

Hello. I have the same issue. I bought the premium version 2 days ago. Can you help me out pls? I also have issues with bulk mode on a regular server. I push the button but nothing happens.

Same issue here....premium version. Any chance for fix?
Free server seems to be ok but I need webp compression.

Last edited: