BUG Solved ... Woody Snippets processing includes functions script more than once

I've been using Woody Snippets for over 5 years now and a few days ago I started getting the message
There has been a critical error on this website.
I got a error listing but I couldn't figure it out. I posted a ticket to our hosting tech support who could only determine that my functions script was being loaded more than once because of seeing the message, function already declared. All of the programs only load the functions script once so I don't know what is happening. Hosting support did install the latest version of Woody Snippets but got the same error.
Is/was this a known problem? Any suggestions? Need more information? Let me know.
Thanks,
Dave.

Problem Solved...Yeah!!!
In one of the error log files I noticed a tremendous number of error messages relating to Yoast. This surprised me since Yoast is very reputable but I had a very old version. I disabled the Yoast Plugins and the problem went away. Sometime in the future I'll update and reactivate the plugins, and see if the problem comes back.