• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Some snippet not working anymore on my website.

laynaria

Hello,
First i think i need to say that i'm an user of Wordpress.com using a theme proposed by it, modified only with some little css options.

Some months ago, i installed woody snippet and used it to show some "navigation sliders" based on the type of category the post is in. (Making it possible to have a slider linked to a category post kinda ^^)

But it seems this week, a new update of woody snippet has just hit wordpress.com, and now the "Taxonomy" option bug and make it impossible to shows the sliders.
An image will be linked to show the configuration of one of those snipet.

For the test, i tried to remove the taxonomy option and at that point a slider could show. But since we have like 7 different sliders, it would show 7 sliders if i did that, and all the "category based slider" wouldn't apply anymore which is problematic.

All the snippets are "html based" by the way. But text base doesn't work also with the Taxonomy option.

I hope you can help me resolve this problem. ^^

Also just in case : here is the link to my website.

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

We are aware of this issue and will fix it in the next update.

As long as I can offer you to check the category in the snippet code, it's not difficult
PHP:
<?php
global $post;
if(has_category( 'tests', $post )) //The first parameter instead of 'tests' can be the category name or category ID or category slug
{
    // do or echo something
}
?>
It is necessary to remove the taxonomy from the additional logic

laynaria

Thanks for the reply. ^^

Well if it gets fix in the next update, i will just wait for the update most likely. ^^

But maybe for the fun i'll try to use the code to see how it goes with it.

Have a good day, and good luck on the fix. :)