• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG trouble with restoring media to their original size.

HankB

Hey there,

Please HELP!
I encounter some trouble with restoring my media to their original size...
I used Robin optimizer on all the big pictures of my media library, and although I selected "lossless quality", all of the concerned pictures are now in really poor quality.
I tried to restore my pictures to their original size with the back up feature of the plugin, and it didnt do a single thing right.

Now I'm really annoyed and wonder if I will have to re-upload all of my images manually (kind of a bummer!) or if there is anything else that I can do that will save me time ?

I also tried to deactivate de plugin, but i cannot retrieve my original pictures at their original size either.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

If you have the option to save a backup enabled, the original images are stored in the wp-content/uploads/wio_backup folder, you can manually restore them

HankB

Hello.

If you have the option to save a backup enabled, the original images are stored in the wp-content/uploads/wio_backup folder, you can manually restore them

Hello @Temyk and thanks for replying.

I checked if back up was enabled just to be sure and it is. Then I verified the wp-content/uploads/wio_backup folder, but It is empty (there was wio_backup folder/2021/06, 07, 08 folders but they are all also empty, so :unsure:..)

I guess I will have to upload all my pictures at their full resolution. :(