• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Website got slower due to Webcraftic Robin image optimizer

originala

Hello,

I just installed the free version of Webcraftic Robin image optimizer 1.4.5 and my site actually got slower. It went from:

PageSpeed Score of B (85%), Fully Loaded Time of 13.7s
to
PageSpeed Score of C (70%), Fully Loaded Time of 15.5s

Can someone please explain this? What can I do to reverse this if anything?

Thank you!

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

After the site's loading speed drops, do you have any comments about the site from PageSpeed?

originala

I am trying to decrease the load time for my WordPress site. So before I installed the WebCraftic plugin, my site's original load time was actually 52.2 seconds. Then I installed a cache plugin in WordPress which brought my site's load time down to 13.7 seconds, which was great! Then I installed your WebCraftic and then it actually brought the speed up to 15. 5 seconds and I am not sure why. After running the plugin, it stated that 64% of images were optimized, so I thought this would further decrease the loading time, but it did not. Any advice and thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your support and time!

Temyk

Developer & Support
You need to look at and compare the PageSpeed check results to understand why the slowdown is occurring. Can you send me the site address or screenshots of the checks?