• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Where is the option "Remove Category URL" in Clearfy ?

Bricolas

Since a few days, the users of the plugin “Remove Category URL have a banner on their WP admin console :

Remove Category URL Suggestion:
Please install the ultimate version of the plugin to get more useful features to improve SEO. Clearfy — base Wordpress optimization in one plugin (Install for free)
This is a free plugin to optimize Wordpress. We recommend that you use it, because it performs complex optimization, improves SEO, improves securety of your site, speeds up your site without replacing the popular optimization plugins, but simply completing them. For example, you can extended YOAST SEO features at 30%, and speed optimization plug-ins by 15-20%! Clearfy will allow you to get rid of a large number of small plug-ins and reduce the load on your site. Try it, it's free!
After installing Clearfy, I cannot find the “Remove Category URL” option with this plugin.
Since Remove Category URL is developed by Creative Motion and Clearfy also, I was looking for a solution tested on the latest WordPress version. WordPress warns the following for Remove Category URL :
This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
I thought that Clearfy was integrating Remove Category URL functions.
On this page, when we click on Remove Category URL title, we are invited to install Clearfy…
Please could you clarify the future of Remove Category URL ?

Thank you for your support !