• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED WP 6, Weaver Xtreme and dead web site

cynical

Been using the Woody code snippets plugin for a while without problems.

Yesterday had to update to WP 6.0.1, but everything still worked fine into the evening.

Did a page refresh this morning and still groggy from sleep, ignored a Weaver warning popup concerning upgrades.

After that, the PHP plugin stopped working. All embedded PHP is now just rendered as plain text.

Do you have any intel on this combo of issues (WP 6x, Weaver Xtreme, dead plugin)? The folks at Weaver have not offered anything viable yet.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I read your Weaver Xtreme support thread. They gave you exhaustive answers there. But I don't understand what our plugin has to do with it?

cynical

Sorry.

You plugin worked great (many thanks). Something occurred that has clobbered your plugin and it no longer works (all stable code, no changes since March timeframe).

My question to you was if you knew of any compatibility issues with Weaver especially in a site upgrade to WP 6.x?

cynical

I found the problem, but not what caused it.

During the migration to WP 6.x, your plugin settings changed. The old default for in-line code being enabled got switched off.

Temyk

Developer & Support
During the Wordpress update, the settings of our plugin do not change. We don't have such a mechanism

I am glad that the problem has been solved.