• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION [insert_php does not exist

Hello, since yesterday I can't work with my CRM. I'm worry cause I got several emplyees using it and now I'm stopped.
I got different pages using just [insert_php][/insert_php] with code in post... getting variables, calling reportbuilder and so on.
Example:
[reportbuilder id=[insert_php]
$lettera = $_GET['lettera'];
if (!$lettera) {
$report = 14;
} else {
$report = $lettera;
}
echo $report; [/insert_php] text="Lettera incarico docente" class="btn"]

Old snippets called with their code name work... but all my pages with code are out...
Could you help me?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

In woody's settings, you need to enable processing of shortcodes in snippets. Also check that the old shortcodes option [insert_php] is enabled

Thank you for answering me... I already got "Execute shortcodes in snippets" and "Support old shortcodes [insert_php]" set ON.
When I call a page with my codes, browser answers with a critical error like "If you see this message after saving the snippet to the Woody ad snippets plugin, please enable safe mode in the Woody plugin. Safe mode will allow you to continue working in the admin panel of your site and change the snippet in which you made a php error.". If I click Enable safe mode, I obtain " [insert_php does not exist"

Temyk

Developer & Support
Safe mode disables all snippets so that you can fix errors. That's why you see this message.