• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Update issues

I had to switch the option for "Support old shortcodes [insert_php]" on today as I was having issues with the plugin not displaying my tables - it was displaying the actual code. Now the issue is fixed on Desktop but Mobile is still showing code and not the actual tables i am inserting?

Domestic Flights South Africa, Compare & Book Airlines Tickets

1) How do I fix this issue on mobile?
2) Is there a way to get the plugin to work without having to select "Support old shortcodes [insert_php]" so as not to make my site vulnerable?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

I visited your website from my computer and mobile. Everywhere it is displayed well (without the code in the mobile version). Have you fixed the problem yet?
You currently have the "Support old shortcodes [insert_php]" option enabled?

Hi, thank you. The mobile issue seemed to correct overnight - maybe it was a caching issue. Is there a way we can disable that function "support old shortcodes" so that we do not risk any issues going forward?

Temyk

Developer & Support
You can disable the "support old shortcodes" option in Woody settings

Temyk

Developer & Support
What do you mean? What kind of code?

We are managing tables at Notifly - Admin and we get auto generated code i.e.
Code:
[insert_php] $notiflyurl = "http://notifly.smartclient.co.za/Table/GetFlights/?style=airline3&direction=return&limit=20&type=domestic&col1width=30%&col2width=20%&col3width=15%&col4width=15%&col5width=20%&site=dfsa&orderby=price&orderbydirection=asc"; $notiflyurl = str_replace("amp;","",$notiflyurl); $curl = curl_init(); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, $notiflyurl); curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); $content = curl_exec($curl); curl_close($curl); echo($content); [/insert_php]

Last edited by a moderator: