• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG What am I missing

Your plugin seems as simple to setup as I could imagine, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work?

I get the following error when I try to go to the new login page

Not Found
The requested URL /newurl/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any ideas - Do I have to wait some time for this to take effect - I have tried in incognito mode and from another laptop.

Thanks in advance

Paul

websanya

Support team
Hi @paulservice!
What are your current settings? And which plugins do you use with Clearfy? It can be a conflict issue.

--
Regards,
Alex

Last edited:
I have the same issue. My settings are to hide wp admin, hide login, page 404, set url to "manage" (but I tried changing it, no dice).

It works fine in my local environment, but on the server it does not. Would this possibly have to do with developing on nginx but the server being Apache?

I'm using: Autoptimize, Contact Form 7, Duplicate Post, GADWP, Rank Math SEO, UpdraftPlus, Clearfy, Hide Login, Robin image optimizer, WP Migrate DB, WP Retina 2x, WP-Optimize, WP-SCSS.

WPS Hide Login has the same issue. But I can use this and WPS Hide Login on other sites on the server. There's nothing strange about this install either, I haven't really done anything yet except push the basic setup to the server.

I have tried flushing my permalinks, I have also tried disabling every plugin except Clearfy and Hide login, and still have the issue.

Thanks

Update: I believe it to be an htaccess issue

Update: Yeah, my apologies, this had nothing to do with your plugin.

Last edited: