• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Can you update your roadmap?

Hello,

I use Clearfy Pro and I saw your roadmap here: Our Road Map

1560633847940.png

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019

We're in June and we are still at Version 1.5.3 :/
1560634028540.png

Can you update us about Clearfy updates and roadmap? I really love the plugin and I invested in the pro version to support the team, but there is no frequent update on the pro version of Clearfy.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

We are working on new features and trying to release updates as quickly as possible.

Temyk

Developer & Support
We have updated the roadmap.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
So no ETA for each version?
I apologize,
We will update the roadmap in the same format: version - release date. We spent a lot of time working with Robin image optimizer, so we didn’t have enough time to update Clearfy. We are now in the process of updating the roadmap.

Best regards, Alex

I apologize,
We will update the roadmap in the same format: version - release date. We spent a lot of time working with Robin image optimizer, so we didn’t have enough time to update Clearfy. We are now in the process of updating the roadmap.

Best regards, Alex
Oh great, nice to hear, I'm relief :)
Thank you Alex!

Edit: you guys are awesome, I talk about Clearfy Pro everywhere in the WP sphere :)

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi, Adrien

I updated our roadmap, now it is available via the link in the trello. I added a description to the issues that we plan. You can also see the issues that are in development.

We will continue to update the map, soon more developers will join the work.

Road map: Trello

Thank you for your interest in our plugin. We will develop it!

Best regards, Alex

Hi, Adrien

I updated our roadmap, now it is available via the link in the trello. I added a description to the issues that we plan. You can also see the issues that are in development.

We will continue to update the map, soon more developers will join the work.

Road map: Trello

Thank you for your interest in our plugin. We will develop it!

Best regards, Alex
Hello Alex,

What have you done for Clearfy Pro since my post?

Thank you.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi, Adrien

The release is delayed due to technical issues. We are finishing work with a big update for the asset manager, now you can disable the download of the plugin or just its resources. You also have access to a convenient and powerful logic editor for disabling assets.

1566915893607.png

We will try to release the release as early as next week. After which I will update the roadmap.

Sorry for the delay in release.

Best regards, Alex

Hi, Adrien

The release is delayed due to technical issues. We are finishing work with a big update for the asset manager, now you can disable the download of the plugin or just its resources. You also have access to a convenient and powerful logic editor for disabling assets.

View attachment 234

We will try to release the release as early as next week. After which I will update the roadmap.

Best regards, Alex
Awesome update incoming then, thank you a lot.
I'm waiting to try it next week :)

Best regards,

Adrien.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
I just discover this new plugin: Freesoul Deactivate Plugins

This is cool to be able to deactivate plugin on CPT, Pages etc...
Will the new update in Clearfy Pro allow users to do the same?
Yes, you can just stop loading the plugin on any page. The first release will only work on the frontend, the second release will support the admin panel. Disabling scripts will work for both frontend and backend.

Yes, you can just stop loading the plugin on any page. The first release will only work on the frontend, the second release will support the admin panel. Disabling scripts will work for both frontend and backend.
Wow... I'm so happy, hope this will be release next week, can't wait to try it!

Thanks Alex!

Hi, Adrien

View attachment 234

Best regards, Alex
Hi Alex,

So the update is not for this week I suppose? Next week?

Adrien.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi Alex,

So the update is not for this week I suppose? Next week?

Adrien.
Hi, Adrien

Yes, it will take some more time, because I can not achieve reliable migration from the old plugin. I want this to work well.

However, I am constantly working on a task and this update will solve many accumulated problems. You can optimize customer sites faster.

Best regards, Alex

Hi, Adrien

Yes, it will take some more time, because I can not achieve reliable migration from the old plugin. I want this to work well.

However, I am constantly working on a task and this update will solve many accumulated problems. You can optimize customer sites faster.

Best regards, Alex
Okay great, any new ETA for this update?