• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED [Internal Server Error] - can't upgrade to premium even though I've paid

Here's the error message I get:
Error: [Internal Server Error] Status: [500] Error massage: [<p>There has been a critical error on your website.</p><p><a href="Debugging in WordPress | WordPress.org">Learn more about debugging in WordPress.</a></p><div style="margin:20px 0;padding:20px; background:#ffe8e8;">If you see this message after saving the snippet to the Woody ad snippets plugin, please enable safe mode in the Woody plugin. Safe mode will allow you to continue working in the admin panel of your site and change the snippet in which you made a php error.</div><a href="Log In ‹ Jewish Gilroes — WordPress" class="button">Enable safe mode in Woody ad snippets</a>]

So no searches work. Please let me know what needs to be done. It has been working perfectly.
Howard

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello, Howard

This error occurs when you try to activate the plugin? What license key do you enter? It looks like this: sk_.....?

Hi, I have an upgrade code, starting like this: sk_)Z
The error occurs when I enter the code. If I delete the plugin then reload with a new version will my snippets still exist? As I can't upgrade to the paid version I can't export my snippets. Thanks,
Howard

Temyk

Developer & Support
Can you send me your key or email address that you specified when purchasing? This can be sent in private messages on the forum, so that no one sees your data

Temyk

Developer & Support
I just tried activating the plugin with your key on our test site, and everything worked out. Make sure that you fully copy the key before inserting it on the license page

In the plugin settings, there is an option - Complete deletion. Make sure that it is turned off. After that, you can deactivate and delete the plugin - all
snippets will remain. Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
1588597156560.png

Hi again. I deactivated and deleted the plugin and then reinstalled it. I have two woody plugins. See image of plugins. If I try to add the key you can see the error that I get. Should I delete both plugins then only upload the premium version? My subscription is due to end in 17 days - is this an issue? It's on auto. On the Members Dashboard - Freemius site my website isn't listed, and will only list when I've entered the key - going round in circles!!

Regards

Howard

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Temyk

Developer & Support
Both plugins must be activated for the premium features of the plugin to work. Try deactivating the premium plugin, then activate the license key, and then activate the premium plugin.

Make sure that there are no extra spaces at the beginning and end of the key when entering the key. This happens when copying

OK, tried your suggestion in your email, no difference. I could give you access to the site if you want so you can see for yourself. I don't know what has changed - everything was working fine a couple of weeks ago then last weekend it stopped.

OK, tried your suggestion in your email, no difference. I could give you access to the site if you want so you can see for yourself. I don't know what has changed - everything was working fine a couple of weeks ago then last weekend it stopped.

Temyk

Developer & Support
The problem is solved.
Hosting added the IP address of the service Freemius (wp.freemius.com - 104.26.0.3) to the white list and activation was successful.